Fabulous Family Foto

Fabulous Family Foto

Sunday, August 22, 2010

For better and for worse...

Ok so here is the piano that I have been working on all summer long! It is now a nice mahogany instead of faded brown with paint, crayon, and various other products. We also managed to remove most of the dust, and let me tell you there was a lot of dust, several pogs, a few hair pins, needles, and about a dollar in change. (Retirement here we come, Boo-Ya!)
We forgot to take a picture of the piano for the "before" picture so I found one from dem immernets:    
 -Jared



This weekend Jared was able to go to the salt flats with Phildon, Ed, and Gia. They were suppose to go see a race but missed it by a day. Despite the lack of a race they still managed to have fun riding bikes. Oh, while they were at the Salt Flats I finished a really good book called the Wednesday Wars. I recommend it.
Don't they look good on those bikes!


Jared showing off his awesome skills!
What can I say, the kids' got skills!



This is a great artistic picture of the nothingness of the salt flats.



After some salt flat riding and lunch in Wendover, they decided to come back home so Jared could go play some basketball with the Terry Williams family, etc. See if you can name all the cousins. It was a intense game with too small of space and too many competitive guys. It took forever for them to reach 11 points. (We used to be good! -J.) The results were entertaining until it all went sour. Jared went up for a lay-up and came down on someone's foot and rolled it badly. The result was a trip to the instacare to make sure it wasn't broken. Thankfully it wasn't, but the resulting sprain was pretty ugly!
Please note that I normally have bird legs, not "canckles" -Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment