Fabulous Family Foto

Fabulous Family Foto

Monday, December 6, 2010

Alot to give thanks for!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving and were so grateful for being able to spend time with both of our families. We are looking forward to spending even more time with them this Christmas. Thanksgiving was full of fabulous food and fun. I learned how to make a pumpkin pie this year, and I found a really good crust recipe. I also started a recipe book so I can keep track of all the great recipes that I have been collecting. Thanks to Brandie who has helped me gather some of them. Jared is missing the sunshine and can't wait to go snowboarding. Eli is growing up so fast! Today he rolled over for the first time! (12/06/2010) He rolled from his tummy onto his back. We are going to try it again when Jared gets home to see if we can get it on video. A quick list of Eli's accomplishments are, smiling like a champ, lifting his head up, possibly starting to grab things, and standing up with help. He also loves to look around and is starting to get a bald spot on the back of his head from it. Here is our picture update!


Doree and Eli get to cuddle for a little while, Josie was not so happy that a new baby was taking up her mommy's time.

Eli gets to hang out with his cool older cousin Josh!

Rachelle this picture is for you, cute little baby chub.

Daddy showing off his cute little son.

Mmm I love my hands mommy. This is his new thing eating his hands and drooling :)

Great to get out and get some sunshine. We enjoyed a short hike with the family.

Great fun on the Bear Claw Poppy trail. From left to right: Jared, Stephanie, Rachelle, Wendy, Ed, and Greg. Not shown: Todd

Jump, Jump!

Barrel Roll Trail was fun and had some great scenery, to bad Phildon and I didn't quite make it around the whole loop. Rachelle and Jared tore it up and pounded out the whole loop.



Just some of the great scenery that we enjoyed while we were in St. George!

He was so happy and angelic right before we put his pajamas on. 

After the pajamas go on he becomes a little devil. He knows that Pajamas mean bedtime and he doesn't like bedtime!
Why mommy! Why do I have to go to bed!

My dad had this Christmas tree up in his front room and Eli loved looking at the lights. Jared being the artist that he is took some great shots. 


Spencer and Kay entertain Eli, he has the best aunts and uncles that any baby could want. Not to mention some pretty awesome cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment