Fabulous Family Foto

Fabulous Family Foto

Thursday, January 20, 2011

FOOD!

So far January has a pretty good month. Work was a little frustrating for Jared but it has eased up a bit. I am still trying to figure out the best way to help Eli sleep and get him on a semi-schedule. We have been able to have some fun though. Jared took Eli and I ice skating, we had a great time visiting with the cousins during Tom's wedding, and we went snowshoeing. Eli got a snowsuit from his aunt Brandie and so we are looking forward to more snow activities whenever the snow decides to rear its ugly head again. So far we have had fairly good weather. 






Here is Eli helping me make some brownies. It's a good thing that I didn't make a New Years resolution to lose weight because as soon as one goody is gone I have to make another one. I'm almost done polishing off the chocolate chip cookies. As you can see Eli is a little bit askew in his seat. One day while I was doing the dishes I noticed that Eli had managed to turn in his seat so that one foot was touching the ground. He was kind of scooting the Bumbo in a circle. I wondered what he was doing but I keep doing the dishes, when I looked back around he had managed to turn around enough so that he could get his hands in the butter! He is now trying to actively grab stuff and I have to be careful of what I put near him or else his little hands get in it. 





Eli is learning how to eat and Jared loves feeding his little boy! He loves the rice cereal and we have had no problems getting him to eat that but he is not so fond of the oatmeal. Next week we will try some baby foods like green beans, carrots, and sweet potatoes. He is at such a fun stage where he is learning so quickly. The bad part about this stage is the teething, poor little guy is having lots of pain because of those teeth. 


Here is a video of Eli jumping, it's his new favorite thing, besides eating. He will jump your arms off so thank heavens for jumpers! He is definitely mine and Jared's son, when he gets older I'm sure he'll be jumping snowboards, motorcycles, bikes, and many other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment