It's been a busy month, we have been having a lot of fun. Valentines was great fun, we have managed to go snowboarding twice, Jared has been busy with work, and Eli and playgroups keeps me busy. You always here the saying "they grow up so fast". We are now experiencing the process first hand. Can you believe that Eli is already 6 months old? He can now roll 360 degrees, he uses the rolling method to get to things that are out of reach. He gave his Mom her first big scare by almost rolling off the bed! He wants to be a big boy just like mom and dad and drink and eat the same food that we do. We are also attempting to sleep train Eli...look and see!
 |
| It's my little snuggle bug! |
 |
| Eli has discovered that he sleeps best on his side or his stomach. Getting onto his stomach or side sometimes puts him in interesting spot in the crib. |
 |
| Eli's Aunt Brandie gave him a snuggly frog that has been helping him to fall asleep! Thanks Brandie! |
Eli is getting better at falling asleep, we no longer have to rock him or bounce him, which is great news for our backs. He knows the routine and goes to sleep quite nicely usually. Next step - getting him to sleep through the night, he still wakes up every four hours to eat.
 |
| We celebrated Valentines at Cafe Shambala, this is where I finally realized that I liked Jared and wouldn't mind trying to date him. The only problems were, he thought I was still dating someone, and one of my best friends had a crush on him. We over came those hurtles and two years later were back celebrating two of the happiest years of our life so far! |
 |
| Eli is learning how to sit up! Here he is with minimal help from the Boppy! |
 |
| And here he is sitting up all by himself! What a big boy! Ok so he's still not super stable and tips over quite quickly, he's getting there! |
 |
| Eli is trying to be a big boy and drink out of Mommy's cup. The only problem is that when he gets water in his mouth he doesn't like it and spits it out! |
 |
| Look at our snow panda! Eli helped us build the best snow panda ever! |
Mommy little man! Best dressed baby in town!
 |
| Daddy has found a new instrument to excel in...baby air guitar! |
 |
| Eli is ready to go home after a hard day of snowboarding at Brighton. Alright, mom and dad snowboarded and Eli picked up chics in the lodge! Jared and I take turns boarding so that we can take care of Eli and still shred some powder! |
 |
| "Mom! This is not the present that I wanted!" -Eli |
It's my birthday! Thank you to all my family and friends who made it such a great day! The gifts were wonderful but the calls and time spent with my family were the best! I love you all!
 |
| Cutest Little Boy! |
What a darling little man! Eli is getting so big and I can't wait to see him again! I hope you had a nice bday Steph! Keep those cute pictures coming. It makes me feel better about not living so close so I can still watch the little guy grow up. Give him loves from me and Josie!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed that Eli can put himself to sleep...Nora is slowly getting there and I'm looking forward to that day!
ReplyDelete