We are still waiting for summer to come. Since my last post lots of things have happened all over the place. Our beautiful Emmi got engaged! Beau got his call to Hawaii, congrats Beau! Grandma and Grandpa Williams came up to visit, and we were able to watch Claire's dance recitals. Our Claire is one of the most graceful people you will meet! Here is a collection of pictures from our adventures on the few sunny days that May afforded us.
 |
| Hangin' out with the girls, quite the little ladies man. |
 |
| Oh how I love my Grandma! |
 |
| Who is this guy? |
 |
| Oh I know him, it my Grandpa! We bonded at Sportsman's Warehouse! |
Swinging, and swinging! Thanks daddy for my awesome swing!
 |
| Big Blue joins the family before our big 5K run! Eli came in second in the family division running it in 24 and a half minutes and Jared was close behind in third. I came in 10 minutes later at 34 and a half min. It was a fun race and a big accomplishment for me! |
 |
| Having fun with Cheyenne on Memorial day. Thanks family for a fun time, Jared and I are the bean-bag toss champions! |
 |
| Oh so cute! |
I had a rough Memorial weekend. I got sick with what I thought was food poisoning, but am now learning it might be some weird disease that is going around. It was awful and turned my insides out. If anyone know what weird disease is going around I would be interested to know more about it. Thanks to my wonderful husband who took care of Eli so that I could rest! Were looking forward to summer and vacations, and Jared needs a break from work!
I have the CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!! On another note, that Aggie gives me anxiety.
ReplyDelete