Fabulous Family Foto

Fabulous Family Foto

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A funny little story

I have to post this before I forget. Our little Eli is getting so smart it's hard to trick him and so big it's hard to move things out of his reach. This morning he found my computer on the couch and so I moved it onto the desk, then went up to make breakfast. Well I put my computer on a paper and although Eli could not reach my computer he could reach the paper so he used that to slid the computer over to him and get it down. Lucky for me he didn't drop it! I was alerted to the problem when confronted with the ominous silence of mischief!
The funniest was when Jared thought he would sneak a cookie and then come down and play with Eli and I. He sat down next to Eli and Eli looks up at him and says, "cookie?" Busted Daddy! We laughed about that one for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment