Ah yes, I am a little bit behind, so here it is September and I'm catching up! This is St. Patrick's Day we had green pancakes and went on a treasure hunt to find some leprechaun gold!
 |
| My sweet pea fell asleep but here is his St. Patrick's day outfit, it say's "Kiss Me I'm Irish". |
Easter has come! We went to St. George to celebrate with Grandma and Grandpa Williams. Grandma of course had some great Easter Baskets for the boys, thanks Grandma!
This Easter I really felt the blessing that I have received from the death, resurrection, and atoning sacrifice of our Savior. Being a Mom gives you a new perspective and I am so grateful those blessings.
We did a little like up through the Dixie rock crack, this was Eli's first time and he did a great job. It wasn't as tight for him as it was for Jared and I!
 |
| Grandma came and hiked around with us, she also held Aaron while we did the Dixie crack. |
 |
| Family Fun! |
 |
| What a handsome boy! Exploring around the rocks. |
 |
| Eli is going to attempt to skim board! |
 |
| Look he's a natural :) |
 |
| Easter Egg Hunt, still a little slow but getting the hang of it! Next year he'll be super fast! |
Yummy Toes!
 |
| Easter with the Peterson Family! Aaron is all smiles. |
 |
| Eli's is all smiles too because he's got Kay and Spencer to play with! |
 |
| So cute! What a lucky girl I am. |
 |
| Playin' around! |
 |
| Grandpa and Kay |
 |
| Eli going on his Egg hunt. |
 |
| Attempts at a family picture, trying to get smiles and everyone looking at the camera! |
 |
| This one turned out pretty good. |
 |
| Hey look a Peterson Family Portrait! We are just missing Micah! |
 |
| My little man walking everywhere in his walker! His favorite thing to do is follow Eli around. |
Eli got himself dressed this morning! Good job Eli!
 |
| So stinkin' cute! |
 |
| Can't believe how fast he is growing up! What a handsome, happy baby. |
 |
| Eli being silly! |
 |
| More cute pics just can't get enough! |
 |
| Yes it does look like Eli is trying to strangle Aaron. |
 |
| Playing at Chelle's new house. Miss you guys! |
 |
| Eli and Josie playing in the dirt. |
No comments:
Post a Comment