Fabulous Family Foto

Fabulous Family Foto

Monday, August 2, 2010

Well here goes nothing!

Our Wedding Day
So I am jumping off into the blogging world and so far it has not been an easy start. I am confused and befuddled and even with the help of a fabulous cousin I cannot seem to get things to work the way that I want them to.
But I figured with a baby coming along in the near future, and family that is far away I thought this might be the best way to keep everyone up to speed with what is going on with our little family. Once I get the hang of blogging I plan to post something every week! Yes, I know what your all thinking, but that's the plan. Here is a quick rundown of our last year together in pictures!




 


Our First Christmas Together


Here Comes Baby Boy 



Fishing on the Green River



The Amazing Muse Concert












We hiked the mountain that Jared proposed on, it was our annaversary of the proposal.
Well there is a short picture summary of our first year together. Thank heavens I finally finished my first post, here is hoping it works properly!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! You did it! I thought it was fantastic;
    and wish I could do such technological things!
    I love all your pictures. They are so SWEET!
    I have to tell you that dad did a HUGE geek of the week; he said 'Jeffany and Stared' instead
    of Stephanie and Jared!!!!!!!That's crazy for him huh? Well hope everything is going fine. Take care of yourselves K?
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete