Fabulous Family Foto

Fabulous Family Foto

Monday, November 15, 2010

Growing Up

Eli is getting so big! Today he is 12 weeks old. He is getting cuter and cuter and we are having so much fun with him. Jared and I have been busy getting ready for winter; cleaning up leaves, organizing the house, getting cars licensed, and packing in as much outside time as possible before the weather goes permanently sour. Jared's proud moment for this week was that he fixed the hinge on his computer. The hinge was broken and tearing up his computer screen, it was to the point that we couldn't close the laptop for fear of breaking it completely. Well being the handyman that he is he discovered a way to fix it and make it all better. He claimed that to do this he needed a new tap and die set. He never ended up using it and I think it was just his excuse to purchase more tools ;) Here are some picture to cap off the update.


To your corners...

Come out swinging!

Sometimes it's so hard to make new friends. This is Mckinley, Eli's new friend, we had to move her to the other side of him because she has a awesome right hook.

Enjoying probably the last good Saturday this year with some Ultimate Frisbee! Nice throw Jared! Jared and I take turns playing and watching Eli, although we have had several offers to take care of the baby while we go play. Everyone loves Eli.

Look how good I can hold my head up! Just chillin in my Bumbo. He can only do this for a short time though he is still not strong enough to last a long time. I'm sure that very soon he will be though.

Oh Mom! Do I have to do tummy time today!

Eli is really starting to like his swing. Before he didn't like to be in it and would cry after 30 seconds. Now he happily swings while Mom get some things done, like eating breakfast.

Just hangin out. He looked so cute in his hood I just couldn't resist!

3 comments: