We have a little bit of Spring Fever around our house right now, granted it was squelched a little by the snow we got over conference weekend, but the sun is out today so we are all smiles. Well it has been a weekend. It started with Jared getting eye surgery to correct his vision. The procedure went well, but Jared has been suffering with sandpaper eyes that he can't rub for the last four days. He woke up today feeling much better. That didn't stop us from going on a fun bike ride or playing ultimate Frisbee though. Conference was also wonderful, Jared and I feel so blessed to have one another and our little Eli. Here are some pictures from the weekend!
 |
| I was trying to get a picture of Eli's two new teeth, they are on the bottom. Instead I just got a picture of those stunning blue eyes! |
 |
| This is right after Jared surgery, he has these really dorky goggles on to protect his eyes. Jared would kill me if I posted that picture so here is one of Eli instead. |
 |
| Oh yea! Dad and Eli cruising on the Jordan River Parkway. Eli loves riding with Daddy, you can tell by his mmmm mmmm mmmm sounds :) |
 |
| Here we are checking out the ducks! We had a hard time getting Eli to look at the camera, he just keep staring at the ducks. |
Look at the great shots our new s95 camera takes, Jared is super pleased with his camera purchase. It really does take some great photos!
 |
| He is walking with help like a champ, any guess as to when he will take his first steps? |
|
 |
| More collage photos, I just discovered how to do these in Picasa so I have been playing around and having fun. It's super easy and they turn out really cute. |
He is so cute Steph!
ReplyDelete