We have been working and playing hard lately. Last Saturday we did some work in the yard and things are looking pretty good. Jared was able to get an awesome swing up for Eli. Eli is developing and growing so fast. His balance is getting better and so is his strength, in no time at all he'll be walking. When he is walking with me holding him and he want to go somewhere and I want him to go somewhere else, he turns towards that direction and starts dragging his feet. I need to install the safety latches on the drawers and cabinets soon because once he starts walking there will be no stopping him.
On Sunday we were sitting outside enjoying the weather when I got the hiccups, Eli thought this was so funny, every time I would hiccup is would burst out with a giggle. Wouldn't you know by the time we got the camera my hiccups had disappeared. Here are some great pictures of the last little while:
 |
| I just love Eli, front and back! I couldn't resist a picture of his cute little diaper bum and chunky legs. |
 |
| Eli kept grabbing Grandpa Pete's glasses so we decided to let him try them on. |
 |
| Just a cute picture of Eli laughing! |
Can you see those two little teeth? Trying to get a picture of them is very difficult if you look with a magnifying glass you might be able to see them, because they are there!
 |
| Oh look there they are! Okay so not the best picture of Eli, but it was the only way we could get a picture of his two front teeth! |
Some of the tulips from our yard, they are blooming and look so pretty.
 |
| Look at my new swing! |
 |
| My awesome Daddy put it up for me. |
 |
| He had to climb up high and chop down some big branches to make everything safe and good so that I can swing. |
 |
| Thank You Daddy! |
 |
| Jared pulling a sweet method! We got an awesome deal through KSLdeals.com and got to go boarding up at the Canyons. |
 |
| Stephanie attempt at a jump. It looks good now, but that's because you can't see the landing! |
 |
| See the awesome powder! It was a great day. A big day for me because I left Eli with Grandma for six hours and was able to enjoy myself. Baby steps for me, those four day's in July are going to be hard. |
|
For those of you who don't know Jared and I got called to be Ma's and Pa's on trek! We are really excited and look forward to the experience. Leaving Eli is going to be the hardest thing for me but we are slowing working up to it!
I love that glasses picture! So cute. What a great mom you are!
ReplyDelete